- (615) 727 1524
TEAMS is an annual competition that gives students an opportunity to discover engineering and how knowledge in engineering can help make a difference in the world. Students work collaboratively to solve real-world engineering challenges, applying their math and science skills in practical, creative ways.
· Exciting, theme-based academic competition
· Real-world applications of math and science
· Collaborative skill building for teams of 4 to 8 students
· A two part competition, including multiple choice and short answer essay questions
· Participation recognition of all teams
· Certificates and awards for division, state and national winners